Here are links to a copy of the text that is accessible from the various "Help" buttons when you use the wikiCalc program. To make it easy to print out for reference, the text is a single web page divided up into sections for each separate help "page". It has simple formatting that expands to the width of the viewing window and is especially suitable for printing. When printed on some browsers it will start each section on a new page.
The entire page itself is "Help Text".
For reading online, here are links to the start of each section:
- Cell Editing
- Intro, Functions, Scrolling, Text Formatting, Commands, Extending the Sheet
- Range Commands
- Intro, Merge Cells, Unmerge, Copy, X-Cut, Erase, Fill Right, Fill Down, Table, Keyboard Shortcuts
- Table Commands
- More Commands...
- Range, Paste All, Paste Contents, Paste Formats, Recalc Manual, Recalc Auto, Insert Row, Insert Column, Delete Row, Delete Column, Keyboard Shortcuts
- Cell Formatting
- Intro, Numbers, Text, Fonts, Colors, Borders, Layout, Columns, Rows, Misc
- Publish Tab
- Intro, Publish, View On Web, Live Viewing
- Intro, Backup For One Page, Backups For All Pages, Preferences
- Backups Details
- Site, Backup Filename, Page, Last Author, Comments, Started With File, Edits
- List of Formula Functions
- Standard Functions, wikiCalc Specific Functions